Date: January 14th
Company: Hudson Kitchen
Title: Community Manager
Location: Virtual (must be based in the New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania)
We are seeking a food-loving Community Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills. They are a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the Hudson Kitchen community.
- Act as brand ambassador for Hudson Kitchen
- Curate content for the Hudson Kitchen newsletter from contributing writers and food industry websites and publications
- Serve as moderator for Hudson Kitchen’s private Facebook group
- Help to recruit group members
- Encourage interaction among group members by posting relevant content and asking questions via open-ended posts or polls
- Respond to group member comments in a timely manner
- If necessary, remove posts that don’t adhere to group guidelines and remove or ban members from the group
- Free admission to Hudson Kitchen’s networking events and conferences
- Opportunity to represent Hudson Kitchen at New Jersey/New York/Pennsylvania food and food business-related events
- Free or reduced-rate Hudson Kitchen consulting services
This is an unpaid position.
Interested in working with us? Send your resume or linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.