Date: March 26, 2018
Company: Silly Chilly Dumplings
Title: Food Market Manager & Associates
Location: Broadway Bites @ Urbanspace - New York City
Status: Full-time, Part-Time (May 1st - June 15th)
Silly Chilly Dumplings is looking for full-time and part-time staff to run our Broadway Bites Market pop-up space. If you love dumplings, have a positive attitude, a very cheerful personality with a go-getter attitude, and would like to grow with this company do reach out to us!!!
We're looking for the best of the best, the innovators who refuse to stop until a solution is found, the leader who leads by example and a helping hand, the charismatic individual who always has a SMILE to share and ear to listen, and the go-getters who aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Food preparing, steaming the dumplings and serving a clean, simple menu
- Taking orders and cashier work
- Share details about the dumplings and the story behind the shop
- NYC FOOD handler certificate. (If you don't have one, you can get one here.)
- 3-5 years of experience in restaurant industry
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant is preferred (but not required)
- Must understand and execute food safety and sanitation protocols
- Must be able to perform duties that require fast movement, standing, stooping, kneeling, walking, wiping, reaching, bending and lifting
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
If you are interested in joining our team, drop us an email with a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com or contact us.